Jan 12, 2021
Today on the brief:
- Trump ejected from social
- Bakkt confirms plans to go public via
- NYDIG buys Digital Assets Data
Our main discussion: Are we at
the beginning of a new FUD cycle?
In this episode, NLW looks
- What happened with bitcoin’s big price
- How the crypto community is reacting to the
- New regulatory FUD out of the U.K.
- Why regulatory issues are likely to be this
bull market’s “wall of worry”
Earn up to 12% APY on Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD, EUR, GBP,
Stablecoins & more. Get started at nexo.io
A new era of innovation on Bitcoin has begun. Stacks 2.0
enables secure apps and smart contracts on Bitcoin, unlocking new
use cases and value while laying the foundation for a user-owned
Enjoying this content?
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast
Follow on Twitter: